Humbert Reardon's diary
|Humbert Reardon's diary|
A dusty old diary.
Associated quest[edit | edit source]
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- The 2nd of Feainn
- My blood boils whenever I see Dolores talking to that shepherd and that gardener. The way they leer at her, devouring her with their eyes… is she blind?! How can she not see that?!
- The 5th of Feainn
- Had a talk with Fred and Yan. They go near Dolores once more, I’ll throw them out on their arses. Their families, too. If they’ve got a craving for noblewomen, they’ll have to satisfy it elsewhere. I won’t let anyone touch my dear sister.
- The 21st of Feainn
- Finally, some peace and quiet. Dolores has been in a melancholic mood, but at least those damned laborers aren’t hovering around her all the time. She’ll get over it soon.
- The 25th of Feainn
- Dolores spends less and less time sulking. We go for frequent walks around the woods and meadows. She’s taken on some color, and looks more beautiful by the day.
- The 43rd of Feainn
- Some traveler has paid us a visit. The son of a lesser lord from Gors Velen. He asked for lodging and Dolores insisted, so I agreed. I hope he won’t stay long.
- The 13th of Lammas
- I’m growing extremely tired of that dandy Roderick. He’s worn out his welcome a hundred times over. And he’s far too fond of Dolores. We must be rid of him.
- The 18th of Lammas
- Inconceivable! Simply inconceivable! Dolores told me she loves Roderick! What am I, some rag, some worm whose opinion matters not at all?!