The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group
"Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group"
|Blood and Wine|
|North-northwest of Plegmund's Bridge, at the Saint Lebioda's Footsteps marker.|
|Once at the location, the quest begins.|
|Big Feet to Fill|
Big Feet to Fill: The First Group
Big Feet to Fill: The Second Group
Big Feet to Fill: The Third Group
Big Feet to Fill: The Fourth Group
Big Feet to Fill: The Fifth Group is a secondary quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- If Geralt is not aware of the statue being built:
- We are all familiar with the buccaneers of the high seas, but pirates prowling deep inland? That's a relatively unknown phenomenon. Not to Geralt, though, for he came across a group of bandits who had attacked a moored ship, taken its entire crew captive and intended to loot the goods they had been transporting.
- The witcher didn't hesitate a moment. He threw himself into battle and defeated the pirates, then freed the sailors they had taken captive. As it turned out, this was all in service of a worthy cause, for the ship had been hauling materials necessary for the completion of the Prophet Lebioda's statue.
- If Geralt is aware of the statue being built:
- The fifth transport was to have arrived by boat. It had been expected at its destination quite some time past, so Geralt, a bad feeling rising in his gut, set off in the direction of the boat landing to investigate what had happened.
- The witcher's suspicions proved entirely warranted, for bandits had managed to board the boat and restrain the entire crew. They would in fact have been in dire straits if not for Geralt. He arrived on board just as the bandits were beginning to unload the cargo. The witcher was forced to fight, but once he had defeated them, he freed the sailors.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Rescue the sailors from the bandits. (112 for kills)
- Rescue the merchant.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tip: Be very sure to completely loot the crates and the ship before you talk to the merchant, because after freeing him, the beach will be empty ship and all.