The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Food / Skinnable item|
Price to buy
Price to sell
These steaks are harvested from the remains of wyverns and royal wyverns, making them skinnable items, but since they have no alchemical value, they are not considered ingredients, but they are considered food.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Wyvern Island
- On the road from the Lakeside to Murky Waters.
- Near the place of power near that same corpse on the road.
- Black Tern Island
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Wyvern and royal wyvern remains contain it with or without their Bestiary entries.
- The Innkeeper at The New Narakort is willing to buy three of these "steaks" as per The Wyvern Contract.
- The meat is also much appreciated by the starving elves in Murky Waters.
- Vaska will buy it.
- Strangely, the Elder Druid will also buy wyvern meat.