The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Wine Wars: Coronata
"Wine Wars: Coronata"
|Blood and Wine|
|Region east of Plegmund's Bridge.|
|Liam de Coronata|
|100 / 525|
|Wine Wars: Vermentino|
Wine Wars: Belgaard
Wine Wars: The Deus in the Machina
Wine Wars: Coronata is a secondary quest in the Blood and Wine expansion. Liam de Coronata is trying to expand his wine business, but to put in an offer for the lucrative Belgaard Estate, he has to sort out the problems in his own vineyard first. Geralt offers to help.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Wine is important – this we all know. Yet in Toussaint wine is sacred. When Geralt found himself embroiled in a dispute between two great winemaking families, represented by Matilda Vermentino and Liam de Coronata, he knew he was treading on shaky ground… Nonetheless, he took a side, resolving to help Liam deal with the problems at his vineyard.
- Luckily, Geralt had faced and handily overcome far greater adversity in the past. So he easily solved the troubles plaguing Coronata. He then headed off to find Liam, expecting gratitude and a sizeable purse.
- The circumstances changed as quickly as a wildfire might dash through a vineyard in a drought. Geralt soon discovered that a third party was behind the problems at Coronata and Vermentino. He shared this news with the vineyards' owners. Prodded by the ducal clerk, they accepted their continuing feud made little sense and agreed to form a consortium.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Deal with all the problems at the Coronata Vineyard. (5)
- Abandoned Site, Forest Herbarium, on dead body: List marked with the seal of Liam Coronata
- Pittapatte River Crossing
- Person(s) in Distress, northeast of Trading Post: Dirtied letter
- [Optional] Read the note you found at Coronata.
- [Optional] Search Vermentino and find proof of sabotage.
- The next two objectives are mutually exclusive:
- Inform Liam that you've resolved all his problems and help him take control of Belgaard. or
- Without investigating Vermentino's problems, let Liam take over Belgaard, or continue investigating and deal with Matilda's problems.