Walked the Path
Finish the game on the "Death March!" difficulty level.
Note[edit | edit source]
- You must stick your difficulty levels to "Death March!" from the beginning of game start and never change it. Changing the difficulty during the game will void the achievement.
- If you try to lower the difficulty, the game will pop up a warning first time to make sure that's what you want to do. Which is a good way to check if you still fit the quality of this achievement.
- Some player may lower the difficulty to get other achievements. To do that, make sure to create a save prior so that you can revert to afterward.
- This can be rewarded on a New Game +. So you may go through the game with low difficulty first time and enjoy the story. Than aim this achievement on second time playthrough.
- Passed the Trial, Ran the Gauntlet and Walked the Path are three similar achievements which the only difference is the difficulty level requirement of game setting.