|Point of interest|
The Dike is the site of many of Declan Leuvaarden's commercial concerns. It seems to be the main entry to and exit from Vizima. It is here also that Geralt finds the ferryman who will take him to the Swamp, and back, if so desired.
- Just outside the Vizima's walls is a landing where merchants and travelers dock their boats. You can hire transport to the nearby swamp from there or look at wares that will soon find their way to marketplace stalls. There is also a passage from the Dike into Old Vizima, though the gate leading to that quarter is closed due to the quarantine. The epidemic, or fear of it, has also brought boat traffic on the lake to a nearly complete halt.
Major Locations[edit | edit source]
- Gate to New Vizima, access to the Temple Quarter
- Gate to Old Vizima, only accessible in Chapter V
Destinations from here[edit | edit source]
- Temple Quarter, except during Chapter V
- Swamp, except during Chapter V
- Old Vizima, only during Chapter V
Major Characters[edit | edit source]
- Declan Leuvaarden is here all day, every day, in Chapter II.
- The Ferryman will ferry Geralt to the Swamp for 5 .
- Zoltan, in Chapter V
- Radovid, in Chapter V
- Carmen, in Chapter V
- Vincent, in Chapter V