Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Vintner's Contract: Dun Tynne Hillside
"Vintner's Contract: Dun Tynne Hillside"
|Blood and Wine|
|Northwest part of the Dun Tynne Hillside, north of the Dun Tynne Castle.|
|Wounded wine merchant in front of storehouse cave.|
|100 / 150|
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Descending the hill atop which stood Dun Tynne, Geralt came upon a wounded vintner begging for help. The dugout he had turned into a barrel storeroom was infested with monsters!
- It was witcher's work in its purest form, and Geralt tended to the matter quickly.
- The vintner thanked the witcher in hard currency, and our hero once again set off on his Path.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Kill all the monsters feeding in the cave. (111 for giant centipede ×3)
- Blood-smeared diary on skeleton.
- Return to your contract giver. (100 , 150 )
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the final cave chamber, there is another exit via ladder Geralt might explore.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
This man was less lucky: Blood-smeared diary.