We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Vimme Vivaldi in The Witcher 3
Vimme runs the bank situated in Novigrad's Hierarch Square. Geralt can use services to borrow a loan or exchange currencies. The dwarf is also an experienced Gwent player with an enviable deck which includes the "Vesemir" card.
Rates[edit | edit source]
- The rate of exchange for florens to crowns is three-to-one
- The rate of exchange for orens to crowns is one-to-one
- The interest rate on a 100 loan is 30
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- The dwarves have been in the banking business since the legendary King Desmond of Temeria was just a snot-nosed brat in short trousers asking for me "yam" with his "bwed." Since then, the prominent dwarven banking families – the Giancardis, the Vivaldis and the Cianfanellis – have only expanded their services, establishing branches in all the larger cities of the North.
- Vimme Vivaldi carried the torch of this venerable tradition into modern times, growing the Novigrad branch of his family's bank until it was the largest in the city. Geralt and I met him over a dozen years before our story begins and had always appreciated his honesty and acumen.
- The latter he gave further proof of during the time in which our story takes place, for his bank remained profitable even in the face of growing nonhuman oppression.