The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it.
|A frustrated warrior's notes|
|?? / ?? |
To get this treasure, Geralt must fight a level 48 archgriffin.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- While traveling through Skellige Geralt found the body of a warrior who had been torn apart by some monster. The poor fellow had been carrying a particularly intriguing document when he died.
- Just my ploughing luck! I buy myself a horse - turns out to be lame! I take a wench for my wife - turns out she's a nasty bitch. I build a house - not a year goes by and lightning strikes, burns the whole thing down. And the one time, ONE time fortune smiles on me and I return from a raid with some prime loot... A griffin flies down and makes its nest right on the summit of the mountain, right where I hid the treasure! Guess I should be happy it's not a gold fucking dragon, for fuck's sake!
- But so be it. Not the first wind to blow in my eyes. I'll chase it off. Even if I die trying!
- It seems fortune never did smile on the poor fellow who hid his treasure in a griffin's nest. Geralt, however, had much better luck.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the document you found on the body
- Search the area using your Witcher Senses to find the treasure