We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Witcher 3 undocumented quests
- 1 Velen
- 2 Novigrad
- 3 Skellige
- 4 Kaer Morhen
- 5 Galleries
Undocumented quests have no entries in the Quest journal. These quest usually very short and like a accidently little event during the adventure.
The undocumented quests doesn't post on Notice Board. NPCs don't ask you for this kind of quest, neither. There are only two ways to find the undocumented quests. First is keep observing while your adventure and listen to the unusual talk between NPCs. Second is searching mark on your map. (Please see Definition and Note for more informations).
Trigger the quest: You close enough to the quest location and hear the talking between NPCs.
Not trigger the quest: You stand far enough so that the NPCs won't talk to each other.
The way to make mark on your map and don't trigger the quest: The distance is between the above two case. You need to pass by the location (Most time you need to see NPCs), however you can't too close to trigger the quest (Hear their talking). Then there will be a quest mark on the map and wait you to come back later.
- Most of undocumented quests will disappear if you trigger the quest and doesn't involve into the quest immediately.
- If you don't trigger the quest and there is on your map. You can come back later.
- There are some few exception that the undocumented quests will wait you to interact, evan you have trigger the quest. Such as Flame of Hatred in Hierarch Square.
- earned by finish a quest is dynamic in The Witcher 3 world. So the xp list below is only a guide, not a list of exact xp earned by finish the quests. More information can be found in the "Earning XP session" of the XP page.
Velen[edit | edit source]
- At the Mercy of Strangers west of Mulbrydale at the western water's edge, near the swampy route towards the Inn at the Crossroads. (50 )
- Caravan Attack northwest of Marauders' Bridge. (25 and 20 )
- 2nd Deadly Crossing at long wooden river bridge north of Lindenvale.
- Looters in Codger's Quarry.
- Man's Best Friend
- Location: A house between the Inn at the Crossroads and the Border Post, north-west of Mulbrydale.
- If you trigger the quest and don't speak with the children inside the house immediately, you will never be able to speak with them again. The door will remain locked for the remainder of the game.
- If you speak with the children, they exit the house and and sit in a circle around a nearby camp fire.
- Giving them food or Crowns will nets a doll, a copy of In Beast's Clothing and 10 .
- Harassing a Troll north-west of the burnt-down village and south-west of the ruins, near the northern-western coast of the isle. (10 , 25 , a crafting diagram (by looting a chest belonging to Boris) and an elf head).
- Face Me if You Dare! at the desolate village south of Crow's Perch
- Highway Robbery north-west of Boatmakers' Hut.
- Looters east of Heatherton, in the road closer to the southern woods.
- 1st Deadly crossing at Troll Bridge.
- Highwayman's Cache (4th Deadly Crossing) at the bridge between Boatmakers' Hut and Bandits' Camp.
- Looters in Toderas.
- 3rd Deadly Crossing at a crossroads nearby a small wooden bridge.
- The Price of Passage under an arch from Oxenfurt Harbor to the Alchemy.
- Only happens after Contract: The Oxenfurt Drunk.
- At the Mercy of Strangers in a camp next to Ursten. (50 )
- Only happens after the event of At the Mercy of Strangers in Grayrocks.
- Witch Hunter Raids at a house west of the Notice Board south of Glory Gate. (50 and 3 lesser runestones).
- You can prevent witch hunters from arresting mage Remi Villeroy and his family.
- Only happens after Pyres of Novigrad.
- Racists of Novigrad at a street north of the Portside Gate, leading to Harborside.
- Suspicious Shakedown in a back alley next to the easternmost bridge towards Hierarch Square, and the Bits behind it. (40 )
- Never Trust Children next to the Crooked House.
- The Flame of Hatred at a street south of the Crooked House.
- Only happens after the events of The Flame of Hatred in Hierarch Square.
- Face Me if You Dare! at the roadside north-east of Elihal's shop, near the boatyards.
- Only after the events of Face Me if You Dare! in Crow's Perch (region).
- Karmic Justice in an alley between the Southern Gate and the Tretogor Gate.
- Racists of Novigrad at a stable next to the Tretogor Gate, next block to the above Karmic Justice.
- Face Me if You Dare! under an arch near Merchant (fishmonger). (25 )
- Only after the events of Face Me if You Dare! in Farcorners.
- Strumpet in Distress south of the Novigrad Docks, next to a house near the witch hunter's headquarters, where a part of events of Count Reuven's Treasure takes place.
- A Warm Welcome southwest of Wheat Fields, near a boat at a crossroads. (25 ). This usually coincides with the ambush of the convoy taking Dandelion to Oxenfurt.
- Strangers in the Night west of Vegelbud Residence at the rivercoast.
- The Most Truest of Basilisks north-east of the Novigrad Gate. (25 )
- The Price of Passage between the Gustfields Farm and the Novigrad Gate, where 3 guard-leveled soldiers engage Geralt with a fistfight.
- Call of the Wild at the forests near Arinbjorn next to the road leading to Fornhala.
- Farting Trolls in a cave south-west of Fornhala and north-west of Kaer Muire.
- Siren's Call at a road north-west of Sund. (50 )
- Woe is Me at the Palisade.
- Yustianna Disturbed in Yustianna's Grotto.
Faroe[edit | edit source]
- The Four Faces of Hemdall at a shrine north-west of Trottheim. (50 )
- Trail of Echoes in a cave north-west of the valley.