|Blood and Wine|
Map description[edit | edit source]
- Tradition is sacred in Toussaint. This fair duchy has a great many traditions, perhaps the most hallowed of which are the spectacular knightly tourneys held during nearly every important local festival. These events have earned fame and respect not only in all of Nilfgaard, but in the North as well. Thus knights journey from almost literally the entire world to enter the lists and gain glory testing their mettle against each other and the best of Toussaint chivarly.
Associated quests[edit | edit source]
Items of note[edit | edit source]
- At the blacksmith's shop Geralt can find Information for Tournament Participants on a table.
- In a tent east of the blacksmith's shop:
- On small table in front of a tent, south-southwest of the blacksmith's shop:
- In a chest next to a horse: Caed Myrkvid saddle.
- In a round tent north of the inn: Anséis' letter.
- Guillaume's scrap paper in the southeasternmost of three round tents west of the tourney arena.