This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it.
- During The Play's the Thing, all Geralt's choices of lines to speak are timed decisions.
- During Now or Never, Geralt must decide whether or not to tell Triss he loves her.
- On Ard Skellig, Geralt has to decide whether or not to point out the white whale to Eyvind.
- At Kaer Morhen, after the battle, Geralt must advise Ciri on the best way to put the previous day's events out of her mind.
- At the Royal Palace in Vizima, Geralt must decide whether or not to take money from the Emperor.
- During Reason of State, Geralt must decide whether to help Roche, Ves and Thaler or walk away.
- During Mutual of Beauclair's Wild Kingdom, there is a timed decision.
- In Chapter I Geralt must decide whether or not to give Iorveth his sword.