We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Moldavie Residence, in the ruins beneath it|
|Earth elemental mutagen|
Lesser glyph of Quen
Powdered monster tissue
|Earth elemental trophy|
This elemental guards the ruins beneath the Moldavie Residence.
Associated quest[edit | edit source]
Bestiary entry[edit | edit source]
- I do not believe in ghosts – it is that simple. But my men say the house shakes at night, walls crumble, why, even the floors move about...
- — Kurt Dysart, Count of Anchor
- There's no such thing as a risk-free real estate investment. It might turn out your new home has a leaky roof, structural rot in the attic, a scratched floor in the living room... or elven ruins beneath its foundations, and within them an enormous earth elemental just waiting for a chance to break free of its chains.
- Fighting such a monster is no easy task. Its tough outer husk deflects all but the strongest blows. It can liquefy a man's bones with one crushing blow from its fists – thus, one should never near it without first casting the Quen Sign. One should have the Yrden Sign at the ready as well, whereas the other signs, – Igni, Aard and axii – are completely ineffective against it.
- In the end the witcher triumphed over the powerful earth elemental, and in doing so won gratitude and a reward from Count Dysart.