Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Words of the Prophets Are Written on Sarcophagi
"The Words of the Prophets Are Written on Sarcophagi"
|Blood and Wine|
|Abandoned Temple to the Prophet Lebioda in crypt west of Prophet Lebioda Statue.|
|Examine a skeleton in the crypt west of the Prophet Lebioda Statue, hidden behind a breakable wall.|
|Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Manticore Gear|
The Words of the Prophets Are Written on Sarcophagi is a secondary quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- At a sacred site of the cult of the Prophet Lebioda, Geralt stumbled upon the remains of one of the prophet's most fervent adherents – a monk known as the Great Beggar. Alas, the poor man had been bricked up alive and left to starve in the wall of the chapel, so his restless soul promptly attacked the witcher. Geralt knew that the only way to help the Great Beggar's soul to find peace was to give his remains a proper burial.
- Luckily, Geralt did not have to search far for an appropriate sarcophagus. He laid the Great Beggar's bones in a grave within the chapel, thus securing his rattled soul's eternal rest.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Break wall of crypt. (17 killed Great Beggar's ghost)
- Bones of the Great Beggar
- The Great Beggar's journal launches Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Manticore Gear (100 )
- The Tenebrous Wilderness of Caed Myrkvid, Curious Customs of the Toussaintois (excerpt)
- Diagram: Manticore boots, Diagram: Manticore trousers
- launch quest: Master Master Master Master!
- Formula: Lesser mutagen transmutator - green to blue
- Toussaint, a Duchy Out Of Tales of Fantasy and Wonder, Lara Dorren and Cregennan of Lod
- Find an empty sarcophagus and place the bones in it. (150 )