The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
The Witcher 3 undocumented quests
- 1 Velen
- 2 Novigrad
- 3 Skellige
- 4 Kaer Morhen
- 5 Galleries
Undocumented quests have no entries in the Quest journal. They are usually short in duration.
Undocumented quests also don't appear on Notice boards. There are generally two ways to find the undocumented quests: the first is to carefully observe as you travel and listen for any unusual chatter between NPCs; the second is to search for exclamation point markers ( ) on the map.
- To trigger the quest, you must be close enough to the quest location and able to hear the talk between NPCs.
- If you are not close enough to the NPCs involved, the necessary conversation will not be initiated and the quest will not be triggered.
- It is possible obtain such a quest marker but not immediately trigger such a quest.
- This can happen if the underlying conditions have not yet been met. In those cases, the marker is added to the map but you must return after meeting the underlying conditions.
- In some instances, a specific interaction between Geralt and an NPC is required to inititate the quest, as is the case with "The Flame of Hatred" in Hierarch Square.
- The earned for these quests is dynamically calculated. therefore the amounts shown below are only a guide and not necessarily the exact amount earn in every instance. More information can be found in the "Earning XP session" of the XP page.
Velen[edit | edit source]
- At the Mercy of Strangers west of Mulbrydale at the western water's edge, near the swampy route towards the Inn at the Crossroads. (50 )
- Caravan Attack northwest of Marauders' Bridge. (25 and 20 )
- 2nd Deadly Crossing at long wooden river bridge north of Lindenvale.
- Looters in Codger's Quarry.
- Man's Best Friend
- Location: A house between the Inn at the Crossroads and the Border Post, north-west of Mulbrydale.
- If you trigger the quest and don't speak with the children inside the house immediately, you will never be able to speak with them again. The door will remain locked for the remainder of the game.
- If you speak with the children, they exit the house and sit in a circle around a nearby camp fire.
- Giving them food or Crowns will nets a doll, a copy of In Beast's Clothing and 10 .
- Harassing a Troll north-west of the burnt-down village and south-west of the ruins, near the northern-western coast of the isle. (10 , 25 , a crafting diagram (by looting a chest belonging to Boris) and an elf head).
- Face Me if You Dare! at the desolate village south of Crow's Perch
- Highway Robbery north-west of Boatmakers' Hut.
- Looters east of Heatherton, in the road closer to the southern woods.
- 1st Deadly crossing at Troll Bridge.
- Highwayman's Cache (4th Deadly Crossing) at the bridge between Boatmakers' Hut and Bandits' Camp.
- Looters in Toderas.
- 3rd Deadly Crossing at a crossroads nearby a small wooden bridge.
- The Price of Passage under an arch from Oxenfurt Harbor to the Alchemy.
- Only happens after Contract: The Oxenfurt Drunk.
- At the Mercy of Strangers in a camp next to Ursten. (50 )
- Only happens after the event of At the Mercy of Strangers in Grayrocks.
- Witch Hunter Raids at a house west of the Notice Board south of Glory Gate. (50 and 3 lesser runestones).
- You can prevent witch hunters from arresting mage Remi Villeroy and his family.
- Only happens after Pyres of Novigrad.
- Racists of Novigrad at a street north of the Portside Gate, leading to Harborside.
- Suspicious Shakedown in a back alley next to the easternmost bridge towards Hierarch Square, and the Bits behind it. (40 )
- Never Trust Children next to the Crooked House.
- The Flame of Hatred at a street south of the Crooked House.
- Only happens after the events of The Flame of Hatred in Hierarch Square.
- Face Me if You Dare! at the roadside north-east of Elihal's shop, near the boatyards.
- Only after the events of Face Me if You Dare! in Crow's Perch (region).
- Karmic Justice in an alley between the Southern Gate and the Tretogor Gate.
- Racists of Novigrad at a stable next to the Tretogor Gate, next block to the above Karmic Justice.
- Face Me if You Dare! under an arch near Merchant (fishmonger). (25 )
- Only after the events of Face Me if You Dare! in Farcorners.
- Strumpet in Distress south of the Novigrad Docks, next to a house near the witch hunter's headquarters, where a part of events of Count Reuven's Treasure takes place.
- A Warm Welcome southwest of Wheat Fields, near a boat at a crossroads. (25 ). This usually coincides with the ambush of the convoy taking Dandelion to Oxenfurt.
- Strangers in the Night west of Vegelbud Residence at the rivercoast.
- The Most Truest of Basilisks north-east of the Novigrad Gate. (25 )
- The Price of Passage between the Gustfields Farm and the Novigrad Gate, where 3 guard-leveled soldiers engage Geralt with a fistfight.
- Call of the Wild at the forests near Arinbjorn next to the road leading to Fornhala.
- Farting Trolls in a cave south-west of Fornhala and north-west of Kaer Muire.
- Siren's Call at a road north-west of Sund. (50 )
- Woe is Me at the Palisade.
- Yustianna Disturbed in Yustianna's Grotto.
Faroe[edit | edit source]
- The Four Faces of Hemdall at a shrine north-west of Trottheim. (50 )
- Trail of Echoes in a cave north-west of the valley.