The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project
The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project is a mod for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. This project aims to improve the graphics by reworking models and textures to better quality while preserving the original art style.
About[edit | edit source]
- very high quality detailed textures with great sharpness and performance, without any unnecessary VRAM losses (no unnecessary big textures for small stuff)
- very high quality accurate normal maps, a lot of them is baked from high poly meshes, these normals combined with detail normalmaps giving amazing look with almost any performance hit!
- high quality meshes with a lot of details, a lot of them are created from scratch, good optimization is preserved
- better objects LODs ( Level of Detail), rendering distance of some objects are slightly increased
- specially customized materials for all reworked stuff
- everything consistent with the original CDPR artistic vision
Installation[edit | edit source]
Install the mod according to the installer's steps, be sure to enter the correct path to your Witcher 3 Main Folder.
Uninstallation[edit | edit source]
Use the three uninstallers which is located in your Witcher 3 Main Folder.
If you installed HDRP manually, to uninstall go to your Witcher 3 Main Folder/mods and delete folder "modHDReworkedProject", "modHDReworkedProject2", "modHDReworkedProject3"and optionally (if you installed Halk's Ultra HD Config) restore original game config from your Witcher 3 Main Folder/Config backup.