|White Eagle Fort|
|Notice board in Oxenfurt / Redanian rock troll|
Diagram: Axeman's gauntlets
10x Goat hide
5x Deer hide
This quest begins either when Geralt comes upon a rock troll guarding a destroyed Redanian camp, or after reading the notice on the board in Oxenfurt. The troll wants Geralt to paint the Redanian emblem on his "shield".
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- While meandering through the sunny but war-damaged lands near Oxenfurt, Geralt's sensitive ears picked up a very strange sound – something between off-key singing and the bellowing of a stuck pig. Geralt would be a poor excuse for a witcher if he did not investigate such a matter.
- It turned out the dubious musical talents belonged to a troll who believed himself part of the Redanian army. His fondest dream was for [the] fort he had been assigned guard to look like a proper Redanian fort. Bear in mind that a troll's mental capacity is rought that of a none-too-bright toddler, and you'll understand why this particular one felt a Redanian fort should be painted in bright Redanian colors. Geralt brought him red and white paint, which made him as happy as a child finding a present under his pillow.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Deliver paint to the troll
- The troll will then proclaim he does not know how to paint and ask Geralt to do it.
- If Geralt paints the emblem the troll will praise his work although it looks like a child painted it
- If Geralt tells the troll to paint it, it will look perfect but the troll will be disappointed in it.
- Regardless of who paints it, you'll receive 50, the Gven'nel and Axeman's gauntlets diagrams, and a number of hides.
- Look around the area
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Diagram: Enhanced Griffin armor is an incidental find in a chest in the troll's camp.