The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
The Suffering of Young Francois
"The Suffering of Young Francois"
|Blood and Wine|
|South of Fort Astre Ruins|
|Hanged body of Francois at hidden treasure marker.|
|264 – 359 |
20 – 29 florens
1 – 2 rubies
1 – 2 diamonds
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Wandering about the primeval forest that covered the duchy's frontier, the witcher made a discovery most macabre. Deep in the forest, a small hut. Alongside the hut, a tree. Upon the tree, a hanged man. On the ground directly beneath the corpse lay a journal.
- Geralt read it, and all became clear. An unhappy, unrequited love had pushed the young man to commit suicide. Ah, I know so many stories that echo this one… Yet this one differed from the others in that evil powers were involved. The journal also mentioned a stash of buried jewels. So Geralt resolved to learn more and directed his steps towards the estate the diary described.
- Geralt explored the Cutterin residence and found the treasure mentioned in the journal. Content with this surprising find, he set off in search of new challenges.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the notes.
- Find the jewels (you'd need to fight a spriggan that took over Cutterin Manor).
- You can also find Charlotte's diary on her body in the cart.