The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Suffering of Young Francois
"The Suffering of Young Francois"
|Blood and Wine|
|South of Fort Astre Ruins|
|Hanged body of Francois at hidden treasure marker.|
|264 – 359 |
20 – 29 florens
1 – 2 rubies
1 – 2 diamonds
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Wandering about the primeval forest that covered the duchy's frontier, the witcher made a discovery most macabre. Deep in the forest, a small hut. Alongside the hut, a tree. Upon the tree, a hanged man. On the ground directly beneath the corpse lay a journal.
- Geralt read it, and all became clear. An unhappy, unrequited love had pushed the young man to commit suicide. Ah, I know so many stories that echo this one… Yet this one differed from the others in that evil powers were involved. The journal also mentioned a stash of buried jewels. So Geralt resolved to learn more and directed his steps towards the estate the diary described.
- Geralt explored the Cutterin residence and found the treasure mentioned in the journal. Content with this surprising find, he set off in search of new challenges.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the notes.
- Find the jewels (you'd need to fight a spriggan that took over Cutterin Manor).
- You can also find Charlotte's diary on her body in the cart.