The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
The Secret Life of Count Romilly
"The Secret Life of Count Romilly"
|Hearts of Stone|
|Arnskrone Castle Ruins|
|Near Arnskrone Castle Ruins fast-travel point, find on body: Count Romilly's journal (part 2) and a Tarnished key.|
|Diagram: Black Unicorn|
The Secret Life of Count Romilly is one of the quests available in the Hearts of Stone expansion.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Despite numerous warnings, Geralt ventured deep into Deadwight Wood, where he found the ruins of Castle Arnskrone. There he fought a tough battle against an ancient leshen and found the earthly remains of Walter Romilly, and with them the eccentric count's journal.
- Part of the count's journal described his foul treatment of Anastasia von Bourmann, who he believed to have been marked by a leshen. It also made mention of coin stashed somewhere beneath the castle.
- Deep within the castle's subterranean passages Geralt uncovered Count Romilly's dark secret and the source of his wealth. The bleak ruins also contained treasure, which the witcher found and kept.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read Count Romilly's notes
- Search the ruins of Count Romilly's castle
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Exploring the cellar of the castle yields: Count Romilly's journal (part 1).
- Further into the cellar a Ransom letter can be found.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Ransom letter, deeper in the cellar.