The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
The Price of Honor
"The Price of Honor"
|Harviken / Faroe|
Once Timmon is informed of the fate of his betrothed, he can later be found near her grave, praying.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- In the Clan Dimun village Geralt spied a feverish man who was waiting for his brothers to bring his betrothed from one of the neighboring isles. Days had passed, their wedding drew nearer and nearer, and neither the brothers nor the betrothed had arrived. The man asked Geralt for help.
- Sadly, this story had an unhappy ending. The groom's brothers and betrothed had been struck by a storm during their voyage. The girl had perished, her dowry lost. The brothers, as the harsh law of honor demands, decided to commit suicide. They could not bear to live knowing they had failed their brother by not protecting his beloved from danger.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Examine the coasts of Faroe on the side facing Hindarsfjall
- Search the shore using your Witcher Senses
- Examine the beach near the dead girl using the magic lamp
- Follow the footsteps using your Witcher Senses
- Investigate the scene using your Witcher Senses
- Find the letter from from Agda's father to Timmon and the key to the dowry chest.
- Retrieve the dowry necklace from the sunk ship.
- Return to Timmon and tell him what happened to his betrothed and his brothers.
- Return him the letter and the necklace.