The Last Exploits of Selina's Gang
"The Last Exploits of Selina's Gang"
|Blood and Wine|
|239 / Diagram: Toussaint steel sword|
The Last Exploits of Selina's Gang is a secondary quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Intending to take a refreshing dip in Seidhe Llygad, Geralt happened on a corpse. Unsurprisingly, this quelled his desire to dive into the lake's shimmering waters. Yet on the corpse, which proved to be that of a suicide, he found a letter…
- The letter spoke of the love that had bloomed between Selina and Bruce – two famed Beauclairois cat burglars. It also detailed the sad end of the duo's story. But any tale of burglars is a tale of their loot. Always a big spender and thus ever in need of coin, the witcher resolved to find the hidden treasure.
- Geralt discovered he was not the lone prospector for the treasure Selina had left behind. So he quickly cut down his competitors, a band of grave robbers, and made off with the loot.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the letter. (Ornate key)
- Find the treasure hidden in the cemetery.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In another catacomb chamber with more grave robbers: Ode to Gwent.
- In the southern part of the catacombs on a skeleton: Formula: Yellow armor dye
- Characters from the letter and the quest are an Easter egg: Bruce (Batman), Robin and Selina (Catwoman).
- There is a cat that hangs around Selina's grave that her gang was trying to rob.
Video[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The treasure chest. Seems several grave robbers where after the loot as well, here in the Temple Cemetery catacombs.