The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
The Isle of Mists
|This article is about the quest in The Witcher 3. For the location, see Isle of Mists.|
"The Isle of Mists"
Isle of Mists
Isle of Mists
|Brothers in Arms: Nilfgaard|
Brothers in Arms: Novigrad
Brothers in Arms: Skellige
Brothers in Arms: Velen
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- After a long search Geralt was at last a step from his goal. Avallac'h had hid Ciri from the Hunt on the magical Isle of Mists, which could only be reached if fate deemed one worthy - or by following a magic firefly, which was decidedly the easier option. Geralt thus readied himself to sail to the isle and bring back Ciri.
- Finally. After years of separation, weeks of searching, dozens of false trails and endless worry, Geralt had found Ciri. They were not given long to celebrate their reunion, however. As soon as Ciri awoke from her magic slumber the Wild Hunt picked up her trail and began to attack. Geralt and his adopted daughter thus had no choice but to use Ciri's special abilities to flee to Kaer Morhen and face their attackers there.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to friends who could help defeat the Hunt and ask them to join your fight
- Go to Skellige
- Get on a boat
- Travel to the Isle of Mists
- Follow the Firefly
- Check what's in the hut
- Look for Ferenc along the coast
- Look for Ivo in the cave
- Look for Gaspard near the lighthouse
- Wake Gaspard up
- Bring Gaspard to the hut
- Return to the hut