The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
The Great Escape
"The Great Escape"
After The Battle of Kaer Morhen, it becomes clear that Geralt and his allies will need help in order to defeat Eredin and his Red Riders. Yennefer suggests they reconvene the Lodge of Sorceresses, but in order to do so, she must rescue Margarita Laux-Antille who is being held in Deireadh prison.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- In the mission to gather the members of the former Lodge of Sorceress, it fell to Yennefer to bring Margarita Laux-Antille to Novigrad. Yennefer's old friend had been captured by the witch hunters and was being kept in Deireadh, the best-guarded prison this side of the Yaruga.
- Geralt and Yennefer thus had a hard endeavor in front of them - they would have to break into the sealed compound and sneak Margarita out. Good thing Yen had something even better than a file in a carrot cake: contact information for the one man who had managed to escape Deireadh. Escaping seemed to be in his blood, for he attempted to make another getaway at the sight of Yennefer and Geralt, but eventually they caught him and sat down for a chat. He told them how to outfox the guards and enter the prison unnoticed. With no time to waste, Geralt and Yennefer raced off to Margarita's rescue.
- With their powers combined, Yennefer and Geralt freed Margarita from the most formidable prison in the North. Rita was in a very sorry state, but the knowledge that she was free and would not perish on a pyre fortified her strength. Yennefer showered her long-time friend with tender care, and everyone hoped for a swift recovery.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Catch the runaway (200 )
- (Optional) Ask Zoltan for help
- Meet Yennefer at the bridge into Oxenfurt
- Enter the prison through the well
- Search the ruins
- Find the missing part of the mechanism using you Witcher Senses
- Repair the mechanism and open the doors
- Enter the sewers
- Find the sorceress Margarita
- Get the key
- Search the commander's body and find the key to the cell door
- Open the cell (300 )
- Get out of the prison (300 )
Notes[edit | edit source]
If the end state of an imported saved game or the answers given during the interrogation during the Imperial Audience places Síle de Tansarville among the living, she will be found, along with Margarita Laux-Antille, in prison.