Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Fleder Contract
|"The Fleder Contract"|
|250 + 5000 XP|
|q9012_fleder|The Fleder Contract
For the fangs of vampires known as fleders, which stir unrest in Vizima, Burgomeister Velerad has set a reward. To collect the coin, the hunter needs to produce proof in the form of the fangs of three fleders.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can find fleders in several locations throughout the game:
- Outside The Hairy Bear sometimes late at night, near the campfire in Chapter II.
- At the back of the hospital garden sometimes late at night in Chapter II.
- In the far north-eastern corner of the non-human district sometimes late at night in Chapter II.
- In the warehouse in the Trade Quarter during the Gold Rush quest.
- In the Vizima cemetery, a fleder and some necrophages spawn between the gate to the Trade Quarter and the smaller pool.
- In the cemetery crypt, in the room where you find Raymond's corpse, a fleder regularly spawns with 1-3 ghoul companions.
- In the cemetery crypt, in the rooms at the end of the corridor opposite where you find Raymond's corpse, two fleders regularly spawn simultaneously.
- In the Sewers leading up to the Ruins.
- Fleder remains will contain their fangs with or without the Fleder Bestiary entry.
Phases[edit | edit source]
Fleder Fangs[edit | edit source]
Velerad is willing to pay me if I supply the fangs of three fleders. I need to collect the fangs of three fleders for Velerad.
Loot[edit | edit source]
I have the fangs of three fleders, so I should see Velerad about my reward. I should see Velerad and collect my reward.
Payment[edit | edit source]
Job done. Vizima is a safer place and I'm a richer witcher. I received my reward for the fleder fangs. (250 + 5000 XP)