The Dwarven Document Dilemma
"The Dwarven Document Dilemma"
|5 / 20|
The Dwarven Document Dilemma is one of the quests available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- One of the individuals Geralt met in his travels was a dwarf by the name of Rostan Muggs. This cocksure runt talked Geralt into retrieving some stolen documents for him.
- Imagine Geralt's surprise when he found out Muggs had not actually been robbed. Far from it, in fact – the scoundrel had lost his documents fair and square in a game of cards.
- Geralt successfully retrieved Muggs' documents. I must say, though Geralt is always repeating that he doesn't get involved in the affairs of others... the facts don't really bear him out.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Use your Witcher Senses to follow the clues to find Mugg's attackers
- Go to the place where Muggs was attacked and examine it using your Witcher Senses
- Compare Muggs' and the attackers accounts
- Confront Muggs about his story or get the documents from Gerd