The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
The Dragon of Fyresdal
|The Dragon of Fyresdal|
|Abandoned siege tower outside Fyresdal|
Associated quest[edit | edit source]
Bestiary entry[edit | edit source]
- It's got scales, wings, claws... A dragon's a dragon! No point gabbin', just go kill it!
- — Vagn, village elder of Fyresdal
- Few truly know what a dragon looks like, for those who have seen one up-close rarely have a chance to share their impressions. That is why people are forever mistaking other monsters for dragons. This was the case in Fyresdal, where the so-called dragon wreaking havoc turned out to be a forktail.
- Yet this mistaken attribution did not mean there was no reason to worry. The forktail harassing Fyresdal was a particularly vile representative of its kind, one equipped with an endless store of deadly venom. Fighting it without first drinking a regenerative potion or a poison antidote would be tantamount to suicide.
- In his fight with the forktail, Geralt gave proof not only of his masterful swordsmanship, but also of a previously-undemonstrated flair for shepherdry. With a little help from a brave sheep lent by the village elder, he lured the monster into a trap - then ended its life.