The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
The Cursed Chapel
"The Cursed Chapel"
|Hearts of Stone|
|Old Chapel near Brunwich|
|Finding a diary and a key on a body by the Old Chapel near Brunwich.|
The Cursed Chapel is one of the quests available in Hearts of Stone.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Unfortunate accidents happen to even the most gods-fearing of men. This realization came to Geralt when he happened across the corpse of a priest. On the body he found a journal, and, after a moment of silence for the deceased's memory, he tucked the document into his satchel.
- From the notes he learned locals were having a bit of trouble in the form of a haunted cemetery. Led by a sense of duty, Geralt decided to see what was disturbing the dead's peace and endangering the living's lives.
- It turned out the crypt was haunted by a powerful ghost, an Accursed Mother. The wraith jealously guarded the treasures laid to rest with the dead and attacked all intruders. This time, however, she had met her match.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the priest's notes
- Search the crypt's underground passages
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Searching the crypt yields Eadberht's farewell note on a dead body.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The crypt of the Old Chapel