The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Use this template to indicate a section that contains info unique to the graphic novels in an article which contains info from multiple adaptations. Use between section delimiters (==
The shortcut names of the various issues are as follows:
- bp = the Bogusław Polch comics series (use this if there are multiple issues cited)
- bp1 = Droga bez powrotu
- bp2 = Zdrada
- bp3 = Geralt
- bp4 = Mniejsze zło
- bp5 = Ostatnie życzenie
- bp6 = Granica możliwości
- rs = Reasons of State
- dk = the Dark Horse comics Witcher series (use this if there are multiple issues cited)
- dk1 = The Witcher, No. 1/2014
- dk2 = The Witcher, No. 2/2014
- dk3 = The Witcher, No. 3/2014
- dk4 = The Witcher, No. 4/2014
- dk5 = The Witcher, No. 5/2014
Note: The section delimiters (== ... ==) are not part of the template because using them causes undesired effects, such as when clicking the edit link beside the section in the article, you would edit the template instead of the section.
The only use of this template is if we ever want to change the section title.