The Witcher 3 gameplay tips
Is there some sort of list that one can edit to add more tips, or is it complete?
— kd103 (talk) 11:59, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
- The gameplay tips come directly from the strings files of the game - if I missed some, you can add them directly in the Template:Gameplay tips (edit only source code! not via visual editor). If you are not sure how and where to add new lines, put the entries on its talk page. Me or Game widow will come over asap :) — »»Dove«« (talk) 12:57, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
- Then I guess it's more likely that it is complete. I also checked a few of them from the short list I compiled. That's great! — kd103 (talk) 13:11, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
- thx for checking it nevertheless :)— »»Dove«« (talk) 17:09, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
Correction to Witcher 2 "Places" link
Can someone please edit the "Places" in the Witcher 2 section so that it points to Witcher 2 locations (at the moment, the link goes to Witcher 1 locations)?
- That was done some time ago — Game widow ( talk ) 21:52, 25 April 2017 (UTC)
I was wondering, if it would not be better to separate in two wiki, games and books ? Many are already doing so, now I understand why.--— Gwynbleidds (talk) 11:20, 8 January 2018 (UTC)
- No, not on gamepedia as we don't do non-game wikis — Game widow ( talk ) 11:50, 8 January 2018 (UTC)
- Ok thanks.--— Gwynbleidds (talk) 11:55, 8 January 2018 (UTC)