The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Is it Iorweth or Iorveth? I think Roche pronounces it 'Iorveth' in one of the trailers, but I may be wrong. 18.104.22.168 20:16, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
- It's Iorweth in the novels and so far CDP has changed it to Iorveth for the game. So for now, it will remain under Iorweth (but there's a redirection from Iorveth, so anyone using the wiki will find it), and until there is an official translation of the books, it will stay that way on this wiki. — Game widow 12:31, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
- In Journal of "The Witcher 2" he is called "Iorveth". I don't argue, just wanted to notice:
- - JohnMiles 17:47, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
VA change?[edit source]
Did they change Iorveth's voice actor? I saw some walkthrough videos and felt stunned. Where is that sexy low low voice? Please tell me this is not true, he is the reason I want to pay for this game.22.214.171.124 13:11, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
- His actual voice (well, a couple of phrases) you can hear in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGv-G2YyKfg . I'll add it to this wiki a bit later. - JohnMiles 13:26, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
- So it's true. They neutered the badass leader of rebels, I can barely hear his voice. And Kingslayer, He sounds more like a New York gang rather than a evil and mysterious walking dead. Is there any chace of petition to change them back, including Roche(I have enough his voice in DAII, "I'll stick you like a pig!" etc.)? If not, I'll be nothing but a sad sad panda.126.96.36.199 00:45, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
Journal entry[edit source]
The journal section is a bit messy and it won't be easy to correct with so many changing plotlines involved.
Speed drawing of Iorveth video[edit source]
It's not bad, but it's unnoficial as I could understand. And there're lots of people who draw things for themselves. So I think the publucation of this video here is arguable, but I'll leave Game Widow or Ausir to decide. - JohnMiles 22:42, January 23, 2012 (UTC)