Shouldnt the page be named 'Griffin' to match the official page?
Peace, Ͽ †yræl pl Ͼ 04:18, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
- Griffin is disambiguation page, directing also to this article :)
- SMiki5five (talk) 15:29, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
- And shouldnt it be the other way around so that the creature page is called Griffin?
Peace, Ͽ †yræl pl Ͼ 16:11, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
- Twój wybór ;)
- SMiki5five (talk) 16:51, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
- Ooo siemka :) My call you say... Not really I dont think I have the rights to mess around with moving and renaming the pages. Maybe GW will see this and decide. I mean it's not critical but I am a sucker for those tiny details.
Peace, Ͽ †yræl pl Ͼ 17:00, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
- Hmmm ... this issue has been tossed around before. Do you know if a griffin/griffon appears in any of the novels in the saga ? If so, i will go with the spelling in the book as that is the standard i've established so far. If there is not, then we can change the name of this page to match the game.
- I'm looking into it right now. I found a mention of Gryphins in a polish version of 'The Last Wish'. I'm looking for an english translation.
Peace, Ͽ †yræl pl Ͼ 17:25, 9 December 2014 (UTC)
- I found it in my copy, and the page has been renamed — Game widow (talk) 21:14, 9 December 2014 (UTC)