Talk:Duchy of Maribor
The RPG actually has mention (unfortunately, not an image or description) about the arms od Maribor. It is said it have red and white fleurs-de-lis. Since the flag displayed on Maribor's wall in Time od Contempt is white and black, I suppose the COA to be divided somehow in white and black, with the lilies on it. I could try to do it when I'll find a time...
- Ok, so which one would be better?
- — SMiki5five (talk) 20:37, 21 November 2015 (UTC)
And Smiki, can you tell me (or write it into the IL footer) the original name of this "duchy" in Polish? Because in German there is a little difference between "Herzogtum" and "Fürstentum", you know... :) — »»Dove«« (talk) 15:44, 22 November 2015 (UTC)
- "Księstwo Mariboru".
- Btw, I've got inspired by Juraj's version and started to do Maribor's arms from elven times (only for Deviantart, it's rather only fanfiction)... and cannot decide if I should use Elder Futhark "ᛗᛖᚨᚱᚲᛒᚱᚢᚷᚺ ᚨᚱ ᚨᚾ ᚨᛖᚹᛟᚾ ᛏᚱᚨᚨ" or Mkhedruli "მეარჭბრუგჰ არ ან აევონ ტრაა"!! :/ — SMiki5five (talk) 16:16, 22 November 2015 (UTC)
- Adelia is mentioned as duchess of Maribor, not sure whether in Time of Contempt or Baptism of Fire. The current ruler is non-Sapkowian, appears in Gra Wyobraźni.— SMiki5five (talk) 22:52, 22 January 2019 (UTC)
- But her parents are Robert and Muriel, Count and Countess of Garramone, not Duke and Duchess of Maribor, no ?--— Gwynbleidds (talk) 04:56, 23 January 2019 (UTC)