Feel free to comment on this page -- please Game widow 00:26, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
Lute of DEATH![edit source]
Well not death, but inconvenience...
Just a warning. I had finished most of my other quests, and was about to do A Posh Reception. I needed to wait a couple of hours, so decided to meditate and brew some potions at the Inn till dusk then go upstairs. So I meditated till dusk, then when I awoke, Dandelion was giving a performance, and I could not get past the audience, nor the table, so I was stuck in the corner of the room until the concert finished! I didn't fancy re-doing all of the running around I had done since my last save so waited it out.
So the moral is, don't meditate at the The New Narakort, awakening around dusk, after you have given Dandelion his lute back.
- what exactly was the problem? you could still go to the reception after. — Game widow 09:59, October 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Gee, I would have thought the problem would be that he couldn't move for a prolonged period due to an oversight by developers. Fanbois ruin wikis.
- Solution would be to use the OTS mode and walk sideways by pressing Left/Right. OTS has no Walk mode, but walking sideways will give the illusion and then you would be able to slip through the crowded masses. Worked for me so problem solved. — 56236 15:39, October 17, 2009 (GMT +2:00)
Alternate version of the quest...[edit source]
- Slight problem here. I stumbled upon the house by accident before ever entering The New Narakort. After fisticuffs with the father, I spoke with the daughter and, with completely different dialogue not involving sexy time, she hands me the lute asking me to return it to Dandelion.
- Now I have the Dandelion's Lute quest with text saying "I must return the lute to Dandelion. He must miss it..." and have entered the New Narakort (after learning that he's supposed to be here) and he's not around. I came back around 18:00 and he showed up and i was able to bypass all the talking (and drinking) and give him his lute.
- Maybe it should be noted that you lose all these dialogue options and the chance for her card if you speak to her before Dandelion? 188.8.131.52 04:46, June 18, 2011 (UTC)