Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it.
|small island in Lake Wyndamer with semi-submerged ruins|
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Geralt happened across an intriguing note written by someone who, first of all, clearly suffered from a poor memory, and, secondly, had hidden valuables nearby...
- Note to self:
- Small isle with ruins or a bridge built of red brick – that's the spot. Traces of a camp left on the isle.
- Will need to dive down among the submerged ruins. Chest visible among them.
- The witcher followed all tracks, investigated all evidence and peered under every rock until he finally found the chest and within it – treasure.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the notes you found
- Find the sunken treasure chest using your Witcher Senses