Old diary found in an estate full of spoons.
|Quest items / Books|
|Trastamara Estate Ruins|
Price to sell
This diary is found inside the oven just inside the main house of the Trastamara Estate Ruins.
Associated quest[edit | edit source]
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- For a few days now I've been having dizzy spells. I've never experienced anything like this before. If it carries on, although I can't stand witchcraft and sorcery, I'll have to visit a herbalist.
- The dizziness has not gone away. Worst of all, it's been joined by pain, so strong that at times I cannot see.
- I've been to the herbalist. A repulsive old crone looked at me like she had seen a monster. She gave me some cursed mixture that I have to drink twice a day. It's not helping at all.
- Today, like everyday, I looked in the mirror and I was lost for words. I usually check that I don't have any wrinkles or bags under my eyes, but today... There are no wrinkles, but I'd rather that there were. I have hair growing on my breasts. It's horrible. It's got to be because of those damned herbs…
- I went to the herbalist to smash her face in, but her chambers were empty. She must have known what would happen to me and legged it.
- My family is starting to suspect something, although I am cutting the hair back, which is growing back faster and faster…
- I've tried to put the idea out of my head, but I can't hold it back any longer. Maybe it wasn't the herbs that have lead to this, but a curse placed upon me by an old beggar whom I had to chase off one time. I have to find out. I want to hire someone who can find the herbalist.
- I cannot think and it is getting hard to write.
- Loneliness. No family…
- Eat. I want to eat. Not a good spoon. Empty spoons.
- Nothing. Eat. It hurts…
- Mirror. Lies. No.