The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
|East of Oxenfurt|
|Peasant in Gustfields|
|2 / 50|
Spooked Mare is one of the secondary quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
On his travels through the area east of Oxenfurt, Geralt will meet a poor Peasant, who is missing his mare. After following the hoofprints, he soon will run into a group of Scoia'tael, who keep several horses in a corral.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Geralt met a man who claimed one of his horses had been stolen by some kind of woodland spook. The witcher promised to bring back the missing mare
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Use your Witcher senses and follow the trail
- Talk with the Scoia'tael
Notes[edit | edit source]
The player must decide, how this best can be solved. There are four ways to do this:
- If Geralt's Axii talent is sufficiently high, he can magically convince the Scoia'tael Commander to release one horse (40 )
- Geralt also can buy the horse back for 200
- Geralt also simply can fight and kill the elves
- If he says the elves need the horses more than the peasants, the quest will fail
- It makes no difference which horse Geralt brings back