The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Song of the Hunt
|Song of the Hunt|
A poem about the Wild Hunt
|Book / Quest item|
Price to sell
This book is found near Henselt's camp.
Associated Quests[edit | edit source]
Content[edit | edit source]
- The Song of the Hunt
- Tracing an ever wider spiral,
- The Hunt circles the world of mortals.
- Everything decays in the centrifugal vortex,
- Pure anarchy rages over the world.
- The winds of war swell on blood,
- Flooding the rites of ancient innocence.
- The best lose all hope, and the worst
- Revel in fervent and fitful power.
- Looking glass images without heart or mind
- Haunt the worlds in the name of those,
- Who have preserved blood from blood,
- And feed on unrestrained lust.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Turning and turning in the widening gyre
- The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
- Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
- Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
- The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
- The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
- The best lack all conviction, while the worst
- Are full of passionate intensity.