The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Song of the Hunt
|Song of the Hunt|
A poem about the Wild Hunt
|Book / Quest item|
Price to sell
This book is found near Henselt's camp.
Associated Quests[edit | edit source]
Content[edit | edit source]
- The Song of the Hunt
- Tracing an ever wider spiral,
- The Hunt circles the world of mortals.
- Everything decays in the centrifugal vortex,
- Pure anarchy rages over the world.
- The winds of war swell on blood,
- Flooding the rites of ancient innocence.
- The best lose all hope, and the worst
- Revel in fervent and fitful power.
- Looking glass images without heart or mind
- Haunt the worlds in the name of those,
- Who have preserved blood from blood,
- And feed on unrestrained lust.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Turning and turning in the widening gyre
- The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
- Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
- Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
- The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
- The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
- The best lack all conviction, while the worst
- Are full of passionate intensity.