Scavenger Hunt: Griffin School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 4
"Scavenger Hunt: Griffin School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 4"
|Cave guarded by a Cyclops on the east coast of Ard Skellig|
Ruins by the lake east of Fornhala
|Finding any one of the diagrams|
|Mastercrafted Griffin School gear diagrams:|
|Scavenger Hunt: Griffin School Gear|
Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1
Upgrade Diagrams - Part 2
Upgrade Diagrams - Part 3
The armor, boots, gauntlet and trouser diagrams are found together in a cave guarded by a Cyclops on the east coast of Ard Skellig, north of Redgill. The swords are each found in a different location: the silver sword diagram is found in the ruins by the lake east of Fornhala and the steel sword diagram, in Boxholm.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- During one of his numerous adventures, Geralt got his hands on a map covered in strange markings. He quickly deduced that they indicated the locations of the hidden witcher caches and, intrigued by the chance of discovering long-lost crafting schematics, he set out to find them.
- Geralt found all the caches marked on the map and recovered the crafting schematics contained therein. With these in hand, he could add life-saving improvments to his combat gear. He did not know how many more such caches remained undiscovered in the world – but hoped one day he would have the chance to find more.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find the silver sword upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses
- Find the steel sword upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses
- Find the armor upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses