Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Wolven Gear
"Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Wolven Gear"
|Blood and Wine|
|Termes Palace Ruins|
by discovering Isabelle Duchamp's journal.
|300 / 6× diagrams|
|Master Master Master Master!|
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Geralt himself was of the School of the Wolf, so it's no surprise he was particularly interested in finding diagrams that would allow him to craft grandmaster level gear of this brotherhood. He began his search by visiting elven ruins a certain witcher had visited years before while protecting the members of an archeological expedition.
- Geralt's own exploration of the site ended in the cellars beneath the ruins. Our hero learned the scholars had reached a spot haunted by elven specters. Both the learned men and the witcher escorting them had perished at the wraiths' hands. Geralt proved a mite luckier. He not only emerged from the ruins alive, but he also found all the diagrams he had gone there to seek.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find all the diagrams in the set: (6)
- Go to where the archeologists camped. (This is at the southern end of the Termes Palace Ruins.)
- Search the archeologists' campsite. (Isabelle Duchamp's journal)
- Read the lead archeologist's journal.
- Find the entrance to the chambers under the ruins.
- Open the entrance to the chambers under the ruins.
- Explore the chambers under the ruins.
- Found on a witcher's skeletal remains: (150 )
- Aweagnial's letter, in corner next to a skeleton.
- Found in a satchel nearby: (150 )
- Old elven key, near the exit door.