Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Griffin Gear
"Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Griffin Gear"
|Blood and Wine|
|Valley of the nine|
Fort Ussar Ruins
Mont Crane Castle
Discovering any of the six diagrams
|300 / 6× diagrams|
|Master Master Master Master!|
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Our tale of diagrams for grandmaster level gear of the School of the Griffin is a sad one. But so be it, as not all tales need be happy. If you are curious to read on, you should start by knowing that it began long ago, when a certain witcher was summoned to Fort Ussar.
- This witcher's name was Jerome, and the monster contract dangled before him had been nothing but a pretext designed to lure him. For Jerome's father had simply decided he wanted his son back, a son who had turned his back on his parents. The problem lay in the fact that Jerome had despised his father, who was a cruel madman despite claiming to have only the best intentions. Their meeting did not end well for either, and though in discovering its nature Geralt managed to assemble a full set of School of the Griffin grandmaster level diagrams, he could not help but recall a grim adage – that good intentions did, indeed, pave hell's floor.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find all the diagrams in the set: (6)
- Go to the ruins of Fort Ussar.
- Explore the ruins of Fort Ussar. (150 )
- Read Captain Augustus Fierabras' report.
- Go to the castle on Mont Crane.
- Explore Moreau's quarters.
- Power crystal
- The Collected Verse of Gonzal de Verceo, His Imperial Majesty, Emhyr var Emreis, Ballads and Hymns, The Aen Seidhe and the Aen Elle, The Elder Blood, Golem, or Man's Most Faithful Servant, Witchers: Not Quite the Devils You Thought, Monstrum, or a Portrayal of Witchers. Volume 1.
- Formula: Lesser mutagen transmutator - red to green
- Formula: Pink armor dye
- Read Moreau's notes.
- Put the activating crystal in its place.
- Power the activating crystal using the Aard Sign.
- Defeat the golem. (8 )
- Bestiary entry added: Moreau's Golem
- Explore Jerome's prison. (150 )
Note[edit | edit source]
- Geralt can exit the prison via back rock wall that is actually an illusion, to exit into a large monster den cave.