The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Feline Gear
"Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Feline Gear"
|Blood and Wine|
|The Pits of Brume|
Arthach Palace Ruins
|300 / 6× diagrams|
|Master Master Master Master!|
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- While searching for diagrams that would let him craft grandmaster level gear from the School of the Cat, Geralt happened on the trail of a tale that looked to be headed towards a tragic ending. The adventure began with the witcher's afternoon visit to the estate of a certain armorer…
- …And concluded in a cave known as the Pits of Brume, where diagrams had patiently waited long years for one who would find them. As it so happens, this finder proved to be Geralt. Along the way the story had featured characters plagued by greed, ambition unfulfilled, and the longing for freedom and change. Alas, the witcher alone proved fortunate in this tale, for he finally found what he had set out to seek.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find all the diagrams in the set: (6)
- Read the witcher's journal.
- Find the hidden diagrams. (3, 150 , The Pits of Brume)
- Go to Bartolomé de Launay's house (Villa Vedette)
- Find a way into the estate's grounds.
- Search the estate. (119 take out bandits)
- Read the letter to Bartolomé de Launay.
- Explore the ruins of Arthach Palace. (100 , 504 killed all bandits)