Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 4
"Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 4"
|Mastercrafted Feline armor diagrams:|
|Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear|
Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1
Upgrade Diagrams - Part 2
Upgrade Diagrams - Part 3
This quest allows Geralt to assemble the mastercrafted set of Cat School gear.
The armor, boot, gauntlet and trouser diagrams are found on Faroe, in a chest in a cave along the south coast. The chest itself can only be reached by first interacting with four sets of levers and statues. Each level causes one of the statues to rotate, and Geralt must rotate them until they emit a magical field (represented by small white lights or motes floating in front of each statue). Once all four statues have been rotated to the correct position, one of two doors into an innner chamber opens. The second door can be opened from inside the chamber in order to exit again.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- During one of his numerous adventures, Geralt got his hands on a map covered in strange markings. He quickly deduced that they indicated the locations of the hidden witcher caches and, intrigued by the chance of discovering long-lost crafting schematics, he set out to find them.
- Geralt found all the caches marked on the map and recovered the crafting schematics contained therein. With these in hand, he could add life-saving improvements to his combat gear. He did not know how many more such caches remained undiscovered in the world – but hoped one day he would have the chance to find more.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find the armor upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the steel sword upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the silver sword upgrade diagram using your Witcher Senses.