Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|this row only stops the spoiler from collapsing everything below it||and nothing more|
|Black with grey|
He initially sells all the basic runestones and glyphs, as well as their diagrams. After giving him 10000 for advanced tools, he sells the the intermediate level runestones, glyphs and their diagrams and finally, after a further 15000 investment, he sells the highest level.
Associated quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Runewright asks the Witcher to invest money on three different occasions and makes a single request for precious material. Here is the request order:
- Each investment made with the Runewright results in a different outcome:
- Completing the first two quests: The Runewright opens his shop as an Amateur craftsman. Enchanting level is 1. He only sells "Lesser Level" materials and diagrams.
- By making a second investment of crowns, the Runewright becomes a Journeyman. Enchanting level upgrade is now 2. He begins to sell "Normal level" materials and diagram, in addition to his previous inventory.
- By making a third investment of crowns, the Runewright becomes a Master craftsman. Enchanting level upgrade is now 3. HE now sells "Greater Level" materials and diagram, in addition to his previous inventory.
- If the necessary glyphs and runestone are already prepared for Enchanting, the Runewright provides the service at no additional cost. This can be considered a return on Geralt's investments of time and crowns with the Runewright.