The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Ran the Gauntlet
Finish the game on the "Blood and Broken Bones!" or "Death March!" difficulty levels.
Note[edit | edit source]
- You must stick your difficulty levels to "Blood and Broken Bones!" or "Death March!" from the beginning of game start and never change it. Changing the difficulty during the game will void the achievement.
- If you try to lower the difficulty, the game will pop up a warning first time to make sure that's what you want to do. Which is a good way to check if you still fit the quality of this achievement.
- Some player may lower the difficulty to get other achievements. To do that, make sure to create a save prior so that you can revert to afterward.
- This can be rewarded on a New Game +. So you may go through the game with low difficulty first time and enjoy the story. Than aim this achievement on second time playthrough.
- Passed the Trial, Ran the Gauntlet and Walked the Path are three similar achievements which the only difference is the difficulty level requirement of game setting.