The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Practicum in Advanced Alchemy
"Practicum in Advanced Alchemy"
5x Han fiber
Ability to buy from Gremist
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- At one point during his travels Geralt learned of a master alchemist named Gremist. Rumor had it this druid knew more about alchemy than most men know about the contours of their own members. Geralt, ever eager to polish his skills, decided to find this learned druid and absorb whatever knowledge from him he could.
- This Gremist proved to be a strange individual, but then so do most mages and druids – routinely staring into the abyss of otherworldly power has that effect. Rather than let Geralt learn from him right away, he first forced him to undergo three trials. Geralt passed all three with flying colors and the druid had no choice but to take him on as an apprentice. Thus Geralt, showing an admirable commitment to lifelong learning, gathered his chalk and prepared his slate for some advanced alchemy lessons.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find Gremist's workshop
- Talk to Gremist
- Find a pimpernel in the woods using your Witcher Senses
- Find the abandoned distillery
- Find Fritjof the druid in the nearby village and convince him to talk to Gremist
- Search the woods for the missing apprentice and some pimpernel using your Witcher Senses
- Follow the succubus to her lair
- Use your Witcher Senses to find and pick a pimpernel (80 )
- Clear out the distillery
- Use your Witcher Senses to search the distillery for instructions on how to produce alcohol.
- Optionally, you can read through Distiller's log found in the same shack as his notes, to get some background on what happened in the distillery before.
- Read the instructions for distilling alcohol
- Find some mash
- Use the machine to produce alcohol
- Take the spirit (80 )
- Go to the ritual site with Fritjof
- Defend Fritjof while he completes the ritual (80 )
- Return to Gremist
- Wait till the next day
- Talk to Gremist about your reward
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After you meet the druid while searching for pimpernel and follow the path downhill instead of uphill, you can discover a fresh grave, which Geralt points out was made not skillfully but with care. The druid recognizes Jorre the White of Kaer Trolde as buried there - he doesn't appear to have any lethal wounds but looks drained. When confronting the succubus after that, she'll comment, that Jorre died of exhaustion even though she warned him about it, and that she buried him in accordance to customs.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The missing assistant with the succubus.