Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Pearls of the Coast
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it.
"Pearls of the Coast"
|Peninsula north of Arinbjorn|
|Unsent letter found in a camp north of Arinbjorn|
|?? / ?? |
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- During his journeys Geralt came across an unsent letter. He could not help but wonder what might be written in it.
- Go round up a few pearl divers and bring them here. But good ones this time - those turds we brought in from Spikeroog drowned before they could be any use to us.
- I don't know, maybe that ship really has sunk too deep for any man to pull anything out of it... but it's worth a try. From what the survivors said, it was carrying a mighty hefty load of silver.
- The evidence all suggested the pearl divers never came… or else they revolted and killed their employers. We shall most likely never know the truth, yet it is clear they left a few valuable triflings on the sea floor. Geralt collected them and judged it worth the effort.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Read the unsent letter
- Search for the treasure on the sea floor using your Witcher Senses