Updates[edit | edit source]
The mod adds the following enhancements to the game. It can be used optionally (enabled by default) by players when installed. You can disable it in Configurator DLC Menu.
- Minimap: Adds a north arrow
- Alchemy: Crafting slots show how many ingredients there are; better default ingredient selection (e.g., not having to filter out quest item ingredients all the time); unrotates alchemy element symbols; saves custom ingredient selection for a formula (until you close the panel or go to another formula, but no longer resetting every time you create something).
- Tooltips: Taller, and scroll faster.
- Inventory/Trading/Storage: Sorting buttons (sort by time acquired, name, aggregate weight, aggegrate price.) Reversible sort also possible.
- Trading: Places a checkmark next to books, formulas, and crafting diagrams that you already have in your inventory.
- Crafting: Shows how many items you have instead of capping the number at how many are required. E.g., 30/3 instead of 3/3.
- Other: Sorts some lists alphabetically: crafting, alchemy, elixirs.