The Witcher wiki now has a light themed alternative for the wiki skin. To check it out, go to Special:Preferences, then choose the "Appearance" tab and click on the radio button next to "Hydra".
Make an opponent suffer from bleeding, poisoning and burning simultaneously. Do this 10 times.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- An easy way to do this is to use Broadhead bolts (bleeding), Devil's puffball (poisoning), and Dancing star (burning).
- Another easy way to get the achievement is to equip mutagen ability: Crippling Strikes (bleeding) Igni Intensity, Pyromaniac (burning) Poisoned Blades (poisoning). And then engage in combat in the usual manner but don't bother to use the bomb and/or crossbow if you are unfamiliar with either.
- Since Poisoned Blades doesn't give as high a chance of abnormal status as other abilities, you can equip your sword with 3 Greater Morana runestones to raise the chance of poisoning your opponent.
- If you have a sword that naturally has the poisoning effect without low damage, choose it. Then you can craft a "really Poisoned Blade" with the Greater Morana runestone and Poisoned Blades ability.
- Either due to a bug or a description error, Tracking bolts, despite saying they cause bleeding, do not count for this achievement.
- This is best done against humans or nonhumans because creatures tend to sometimes have resistance to one of the effects.