Open Sesame! Breaking and Entering
"Open Sesame! Breaking and Entering"
|Hearts of Stone|
Open Sesame! Witcher Seasonings
Open Sesame! The Safecracker
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Robbing a building requires, at a bare minimum, finding a way inside it. The mysterious man who convinced Geralt to take part in the heist determined the only way to break into the carefully guarded auction house was via an adjacent tower. Geralt thus needed to hire someone capable of climbing up its glass-smooth outer wall and dropping a line down to the others. Only two maestros of the burglar's trade could perform such a feat: Hugo Hoff, affectionately known as "Beef Patty," and Eveline Gallo, alias "the Ermine."
- Geralt tries to recruit Hugo Hoff:
- Unfortunately, Hugo Hoff was unable to join the witcher's crew. The reason was a common one in criminal circles – someone had fitted him with a stone necktie and tossed him in a deep stretch of the Pontar. The halfling had learned the hard way that, all too often, crime does not pay.
- Geralt recruits Eveline Gallo:
- In the end, Geralt recruited Eveline Gallo to join the heist. This was not a very difficult task – he had the impression the performer was just waiting for an excuse to escape from the circus tent for a moment and once again savor the taste of a true adventure.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Go to the house where Hugo Hoff is hiding
- Explore around the house using your Witcher Senses
- Follow the tracks using your Witcher Senses
- Defeat the bandits (3×6 )
Search the boat for clues:
- Search the riverbank for clues using your Witcher Senses
- Look around the bottom of the river
- Return to shore (78 )
- Convince Eveline Gallo to participate in the robbery
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While trying to shoot the apples with a crossbow, Geralt might accidentally shoot the elf balancing them. This seems to amuse a boy in the audience, but does not have any adverse effect otherwise, since the elf recovers.
- Tip: For maximum play the Hugo Hoff recruitment path first.