On Death's Bed
"On Death's Bed"
|350 / 50 |
2x Venom extract
Cursed oil formula
Of Sweat and Blood
Noonwraith decoction forumla
Nightwraith decoction formula
|The Beast of White Orchard|
On Death's Bed is the one of the secondary quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- Once again Geralt had a near impossible choice to make - a choice between a greater and lesser evil. While preparing to hunt the griffin, he had come across one of the beast's victims - a simple peasant woman named Lena. She had been on her way to meet her lover when the griffin attacked. The beast had mortally wounded her. A witcher's potion could save her life... or cause her to perish in agony.
If Geralt decides to give her a Swallow potion:
- The witcher decided to help Lena. Geralt then left White Orchard before he could learn the results of the risky treatment he applied. Soon afterwards, while visiting the Nilfgaardian garrison in Velen, he learned the woman had survived. The imperial infantryman with whom she was to meet the ill-fated evening of the griffin's attack had brought her to a nearby village. Sadly, none of this denoted a happy ending. Though the wounds on Lena's body had healed, the toxins in the witcher's brew had melted her mind. This was not the first time a cure had proven worse than the disease.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Brew a dose of the Swallow potion.
- Take the potion to the herbalist.
Video[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Geralt provides Lena with the Swallow potion, and eventually returns to Tomira after first leaving to Vizima, she'll tell him that Nilfgaardians came and carried Lena off without explanation. He will also later meet her Nilfgaardian lover at the Nilfgaardian Army Group 'Center' Camp.